Templates are awesome! Set it up once and then recreate a fresh new document every time you need a new one without changing the master. Well, it works great if you can remember where you are supposed to save the darn things so you can get to it from the “File > New” menu in Microsoft Word and Excel 2010.
Here is where you should stick it:
- Click on the little arrow right before the C drive under Computer on the left hand side
- Scroll down to Users and click the arrow to expand
- Find your user name and click the arrow to expand
- Click on App Data to expand
- Click on Roaming to expand
- Click on Microsoft to expand
- Click on the Templates folder and save
Now you can create a new document by going to File > New > My Templates.
- My bank reconciliation reports are automatically printing. How can I fix this?
- Think you know Excel? These tricks can take you to the next level.
- How to Print PowerPoint Notes Page Without the Slide Images
- The IRS has requested a copy of my QuickBooks file. Do I have to give it to them?
- How can I reissue a lost paycheck in QuickBooks without messing up the taxes?